Hazleton YWCA swim program
March 30 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Check out the SAFE open swim programs for members in Hazleton (YWCA from 1-2pm) on Saturday. See website for more information.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult suited up and in the pool
- Appropriate swim wear and towels are required.
- Swim diapers must be used as necessary.
- Members may use Pool A (large pool), men’s and women’s downstairs locker rooms, and family changing area for those who need that space. Mothers with sons up to five years old may take them into the Women’s Locker Room; Fathers with daughters up to five years old may take them into the Men’s Locker Room. Children five years and older can not go into opposite sex locker rooms but can use the Family Changing area together with their family.
- Proper etiquette is expected; no running, shouting, horseplay or rough housing is tolerated.
- Swimmers are expected to leave the pool when the lifeguard notifies them that their time is up.
- Swimmers will be asked to get out of the pool in the event of lightening or power outage.
- Building closing due to inclement weather will be announced on the Hazleton YMCA/YWCA’s Facebook page and sometimes WNEP or WBRE (TV is not always the most reliable), or you can call the Hazleton Y at 570-455-2046.
- Members may not access the Wellness Center, gymnasium, Racquetball Court, Climbing Wall, Exerzone, Teen Center, babysitting room, upstairs locker rooms or any space other than the pools, Men’s and Women’s Downstairs Locker Rooms, and Family Changing Room.