- Monthly Support Groups, for S.A.F.E. families in both Wilkes-Barre and Hazleton locations.
- Weekly Swim Program, for S.A.F.E. families in both Wilkes-Barre and Hazleton locations.
- Newsletter, providing timely, pertinent information regarding issues relevant to ASD.
- Autism Musical Experience program, providing free weekly 1:1 musical lessons.
- Pals & Teens Clubs, a social skills/activity program for children ages 6 – 12 and 13 – 19
- My Special Person and Me, support group for a child with autism or developmental delay ages up to 7
- Musical Minds, A preschool music program for SAFE members ages 6 and under
- Autastic Artists, An Art opportunity for your child with ASD to have fun while learning!
- Adult Asperger Support Group, The support group of NEPA for Adults ages 21 and up with Aspergers
© 2018 S.A.F.E. inc., All Rights Reserved
Powered by, JungleComputer.com
Purchase Luau River Grille tickets here! Dismiss